Friday, October 17, 2008

The Love of the Father

This is my first attempt at blogging. It is a simple way for me to begin my dream of writing and publishing the events of my life. Ever since I can remember, I have written my heart. What began as simple scratching during church (shhh....) developed into a love of words and the emotions of the heart. I have always been one who loves to send cards to friends, letting them know that I'm thinking of them at certain times. I still find it easiest to express myself and my feelings through a simple note or sometimes a complex letter. It comes easy to me to sit down and write as I think. I've heard a number of times that I write just how I talk; I think that is a gift that God gave to me to let go of a lot of hurt over the years, and in turn, to heal the heart of a child that was so shattered by this life. I'm not sure how to start this path, but I am trying to walk the path God set for me. I believe in sharing my thoughts and life with others, they too will be inspired by the love of God.

No comments: